Wednesday, August 1, 2012

8 days!!!

After 7 weeks apart, I cannot believe its only 8 days away! Its weird to think i have made it through this and im on the tail end! So Hub is doing his Battlestations Thursday at 8pm-8am and then a phone call! This is the big phone call, he calls this time as an official sailor! He has been keeping me posted on the process and all the tests he has to take! This letter filled me in about getting gassed! Yikes! My poor hub, good thing he is tough :) I have only spoke on the phone with him for 8 min in almost 2 months! This next call is going to be welcomed with open arms! I just need to make sure to keep my phone on me at all times! Im so scared i will be in an appointment at the time he calls! Hopefully it works out. Update on my packing! I am doing some laundry tonight and getting the last few blankets packed. I am still trying to figure out what to do with my dogs massive beds?? Together they are like the size of my queen bed! lol Spoiled brats! I finally got a safe and put all of the important stuff in it! That is something i have been meaning to do! Really glad that this process has begun! It keeps me busy and helps keep my mind off the fact that his butt isnt here to help me lol. Well less than one more week at my branch here and then im out of work for 3 weeks until i start my new job on the 27th! :) Everyone send good prayers and good karma my way to ensure i get to South Carolina on time. Its eating me up! I start a training class that day and so i have no room to budge if this takes too long! Its stressing me out to the point of not being able to eat!! So please send all your good thoughts my way! So much love from my hubby via his letters! But after him being gone this long (not sure if this is only me) i feel like i dont even remember what he looks like or kissing him, its extremely weird. I like know i love him and i know im soooo happy, but i just dont remember having him around! Its weird. Im getting butterflies just like im going on a date with him for the first time! Its so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment