Saturday, August 11, 2012

Reality Check!

SO i am currently back home! Recap of this weekend! Got my see my honey! He graduated Friday morning! I went to the base at 6:30 am and the graduation didnt start until 9:20am! Thats a long three hours! The graduations are really long! But the moment when you hear them call Liberty is the best moment ever! When i first saw my Hub i gave him the awkward side hug and he goes, "Whats your problem, why you being so awkward??" lol Not much has changed! First thing we did was go get me out of the damn heels and dress and into some regular clothes. I can only be that polished for a short time. Then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, he just wanted something yummy! lol Then we made a pit stop at Walmart for some necessities like, Q tips, toothpaste, and a phone charger for me :) We mostly just bummed around and then he only wanted ice cream for dinner lol So Silly! Then we went to the Navy Exchange, "NEX" That place is awesome!!! Its like a discounted Macys!!!! lol I had to give him back at 8 pm. BUT! your allowed to go to the airport! So i left my hotel at 3 am! And i spend from about 4:30 am til 12pm with him! We got him a pair of Oakleys that he can wear in Uniform, They have to be all black. And then we just sat and cracked jokes and such! I cried for like the first hour of my flight even though I see him this week!! So dumb lol. But he has his call phone now so i can text him all i want!! He just arrived in Charleston, he has the day off tomorrow and then Moving Business Monday and Tuesday. For all the confusion i see all over the internet... He is coming back to get me and he is getting money for the move. Only if you are Married and he is a Nuke so his school is longer that all the others ones. Typically wives dont come to school at all. But his is like over 2 yrs! Now its crunch time!! :) Good Vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment