Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Funday?

So its Sunday, and im being lazy! Sundays used to consist of Costco, the dog park, shopping, and other fun things... Now i sit and watch Jersey Shore reruns and eat peanut butter with a spoon! lol BUT, thats going to change soon! Its getting so close to Pass in Review! I cant wait to fly to chicago! My flight schedule is pretty sweet, but i paid a pretty penny for it! I fly out of here at 6 am on thursday morning and land in Chicago at 2:09pm! So i have the afternoon to waste time in Chicago and then drive to great lakes! Its about an hour to the RTC from Chicago O'Hare. My Hotel is about 1 mile from RTC! If i didnt pack the highest heels i have, i would walk lol. But no i rented a car, i pick up the car when i land and then i have it all weekend so we can bum around Chicago! There is a six flags not too far from the RTC! Hubby has all day friday, but has to report to the Airport at 3 am! But im allowed to be with him at the airport. SUPPOSEDLY they give you a gate pass, which is a special consideration, to spend more time with the Sailors. Then i fly out at Noon on Saturday and land at 5pm. Super awesome flight times. Get there early, Leave there late! :) I didnt write yesterday because i had one of those inevitable bad days. Great Day at work, everything went down hill after that. I got off work, no letter in my mailbox, then i had to say goodbye to my BEST friend who had come up to stay the night with me. So the waterworks were on after that, then drove to my inlaws and some idiot slammed on his brakes and caused me to spill my drink all over my car. And not just dribble on my dress i mean splattered on my windshield and covered my legs. Really Awesome! Then i went to dinner and came home. I, unfortunately, turned on the movie "My Sister's Keeper" really stupid idea. So then it got the tears started and i turned into a mess temporarily. HAHA! But now I have celebrated my pity party and Im going to spend some of my Husbands hard earned money today! WOO! Have a wonderful Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment