Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya!

Hubs ticket is booked!! He flies back tomorrow night!! Today is my last day of being able to pack, so I have a busy day ahead! We are heading out thursday or Friday! We just have to be there next Friday! Now we actually have a home there, it's a sweet brick house. 3bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and we have a screen porch and a yard (not fenced though) aannndddd the best part, I get to buy a washer and dryer!!! Yay!! I got a picture of the house today, hub chose an older all brick house because he didn't want a two story lol! We have always has upstairs apartments and he is sick of moving furniture upstairs!! Only he would think of that, and he said its at the end of the road so there is less traffic! :) this process actually was very quick and efficient! I'm very impressed with the Navy! We're getting the moving truck tomorrow morning and both our families are going to be here to help us load it!! I'm so happy to get out of the crap hole we live in right now :( I pick hub up at 7:45 pm at the big airport about 2 hrs away!! And then he will most likely just want to sleep and then Thursday the families will get together and all spend some time together. We are very ready to be there, jury is still out on whether or not I'm excited for the actual drive lol. My dogs dont know what they are in for! But I loaded up on snacks for the road! Probably going to stay at the inlays tonight so I can have this place completely packed. Good vibes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment