Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Funday.

Today was productive! Got up and took roommate back to her car, last night was a cab kinda night for us ;) Then got a pedicure and my nails done! So cute with little anchors!! My hub will prob be embarrassed! Oh well! Then came home and organized everything that wasn't packed. I packed a bunch more clothes and 97% of my shoes! Then I got a to go back packed for my dogs and another bag for their stay with my in-laws this week. I packed up the bathroom stuff like lotions, extra stuff under the sink. Then I made sure all of the wall hangings are down. I'm getting very close! Roommate moves out this weekend :( I'm really going to miss her! We have had such a fun summer! I am going through a feeling of guilt. I feel like I should be sad knowing that I'm leaving all my friends and family, but I can't help but be excited because moving there means I have my honey back in my arms :) I made a to-do list of stuff I need to get done on my two days off before ken lands. Conveniently my car tags are expiring and and my dogs are due for shots! Both this month ugh! Oh well Ill get it done here and then I dont have to worry about it there! I talked on the phone with one of my husbands chiefs the other day; found out their is no waiting list for base housing currently! Woohoo! Ad reassured me that ken will be back the first week an ill make it to my job on time! I am feeling so much less stressed! Could be because my mind is so preoccupied by the thoughts of seeing my husband! I'm daydreaming about him like I'm in middle school!!! I'm so excited!!!!! It's finally coming to an end! Everyone please keep sending good vibes my way! They are working! Wish me a smooth move!! I am creating as much good karma as one busy lady can do! :) I'm nervous for the south, seeing as though I'm already a grouch-o-saurus when I get too hot! And it was barely 100degrees yesterday lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment