Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Slacker!

I'm such a slacker on my blog!! We are here and moved in! I am on my second day of work! We pulled into town and got our house a day early woohoo! We got the truck completely unpacked the first day! We didn't mess around! We ran errands for three days straight! Just getting the stuff we needed! We got a new car, a washer and dryer, and random household stuff! I am in love with my new house! Wish it was all mine!! Still working on getting a fence for the backyard so the puppies can play outside unsupervised lol! This week is flying by! Havent really met very many people, because I'm in training... Learning how to do what I have been doing for 9mon :/ lol but oh well! I only briefly got to meet my new coworkers. Everyone seems nice! Probably the funniest thing do far was going to get my nails done, I baffled all the nail techs with my acrylic color tips lol! They only paint or airbrush the acrylics lol!!!! They all crowded around me!! It was tooooo funny! Did some exploring and took a few wrong turns, but slowly figuring it out! So much traffic here! Found a way to avoid the highway this morning and ended up being like an hour early!! Haha do therefore I have time to update everyone! We don't have Internet yet otherwise i would have pictures up already! Wednesday night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment