Monday, August 6, 2012

And the fun begins!

Here's a little outlook on my next two weeks... Tomorrow, 8 hours of work, drive and hour south, see and concert with my family. Wednesday, Last day of work, pack all the dogs stuff to my in laws, sleep until like 3 am. Thursday, Fly to San Fran at 6 am, then fly to Chicago at 9 am, Land at 2 pm, pick up rental car, drive 1 hour, check into hotel, sleep. Friday, Wake up at 5 am, get ready, drive to base at 6:30 am, Graduation at 8 am, SEE MY HUBSTER, drop him back off at 8 pm, go back to my hotel, sleep until 2 am. Saturday. Drive to airport at 3 am, meet ken with his phone and bag, hang out with him until his flight, fly back to San Fran at 12pm, fly to eugene at 3 pm, land at 5pm, party with my Bank people! Sunday, get organized and get carpet shampooed and house cleaned, sleep. Monday, Dogs to the vet, DMV, Comcast to shut off cable, Electricity shut off, get car realigned (i park on the curb lol) Tuesday, Mom and sister come to help me finish packing, spend time with family. Wednesday, Load the truck, last minute cleaning, sleep at in-laws or hotel. Thursday, pick Hubby up, hang out with family, Plan our attack across country, get snacks for the car. Friday or Saturday: HIT THE ROAD! Then when we get there we have to unload, unpack, buy a car, return truck, all before i start my job on the 27th... DID I MENTION ITS 2900 MILES?? Holy Toledo Batman (As my MIL would say) Thats one heck of a drive. And i have to "Drop the Drive Line" on my jeep. My father in law can do it... But who the heck is putting it back on??? Because my, ever so smart, hubby told me to "Ask his Dad" Ha! WOW! This next month is a total Whirlwind! My house is pretty much in boxes right now! I just have enough clothes to get by! And im trying to eat all of the food i have left over... I eat out a lot... Im creative, just really impatient, therefore cooking isnt working out so well. Cant wait until im back with Chef Hubby! He makes the best meals! Sure do love him! Its so close to being time! I am so thankful i started packing so early, because im not scrambling at the end now! I just have about 1 load of laundry and the sheets im sleeping on! I just need to clean now! My hubby better do all the unpacking while i sit with a nice bottle of Merlot! Because i packed my @$$ off! If i quit eating out i might lose a few pounds! :) Well TTFN (Ta Ta For Now) Keep sending good vibes my way! Getting easier everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment