Thursday, August 9, 2012

oh the midwest!

Im back in my old neck of the woods!! my daywas crazy hectic! first of all my plane landed in san fran 10 min AFTER my flight to chicago boarded, nice huh? As my dad would say, i did "the san fran dash" that airport is huge! but shockingly i made my flight! and im sure my friends and family from home will just laugh, but all of my oregon people never see storms likei drove in today!! the thunder shook my car! and on a bunch of chicago highways that i know not one thing about!! but now im safe and sound in my hotel room! just waiting for the morning to come!! tomorrow morning means seeing my babe!!! im so ready to see him, even if its only one day for now :) im cutting this one short due to it being really hard to type on my tablet with nails!! Good Vibes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment