Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm leavin' on a jet plane!

Today is the day!! I am currently in the squeakiest chair in the gate area! But I'm checked in a ready to fly! I have my pink cheetah duffel and my oversized purse :) I have the tightest connection at my first stop! Everyone send me your good vibes and pray I make my flight!! I already googled the map of the airport and looked at my gates and where I have to run to! Lol so hopefully I'm prepared! I get to see hub tomorrow for the day :) then its back home to button things up there :) I'm so excited to see him! I have a bag full of congrats cards and I'm so ready to just hang out with my best friend!! And I'm hoping I am suffering from sleep deprivation enough to actually sleep on my flight (unheard of) Monday night went to sleep at 1:30 am and up at 7, Tuesday night went to a concert out of town with the family after work, which was a blast, and didn't go to sleep until 2ish, and then again up at 7. Then last night I crashed at 11:30 but up at 3AM!!!! I'm going to look like a raccoon! Wife? What wife? Zombie more like it! Well everyone keep sending me good vibes and good karma!!!! Wish me luck flying today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment