Thursday, July 26, 2012

Everything is for sale! lol

I finally sold my dang headboard! The lady was like are you selling other stuff, and i said Um Ya! Like everything lol. BUT she doesnt have dogs so 90% she wasnt interested in. Kitchen table is taken apart and all my stuff is piled in a corner. And my carpets are cleaner than when i moved in! Im trying so hard not to buy groceries, but its hard to make a meal out of some veggie burgers, a slim fast shake, a packet of hollandaise sauce, and some salad dressing lol! So im trying to be creative. I still have some major packing to do, seeing as i have a serious clothing addiction! So im trying to pack up a bunch of stuff that i wear less often and do some laundry so i can get throw blankets and dogs beds all clean. I need to scrub the bathroom and kitchen.  Tonight i plan on eating.. then taking down our makeshift dresser in our room. I finally made a goodwill run, which im sure there will be more. I wish i could have a garage sale! But im in a apartment... So that is a lost cause. 13 days and 9 hours until i fly to chicago! Im so antsy! I put in my two weeks notice at my branch here! Ill be out of      work for about 3 weeks! Yikes! So i better start the penny pinching now! Hopefully I wont need to buy much since im leaving. Booked my moving truck today! Tentatively for the 15th of August! Anyone who knows how this stuff works, knows that is subject to change. I also have a tentative start date at my new branch! August 29th! Woohoo! Im starting to panic a little. Just because it seems to be going to smoothly, something must go wrong right? Well im conjuring up as much good Karma as I can! .....Brief pause as i ransack my house for a dog water dish that is supposed to go with a crate im selling, but i believe Goodwill may be the proud new owner of that! Crap! Oh well. Anyways off to finish cleaning my home! There is trash to be taken and space bags to be vacuumed! Wish me luck and a quick and easy meal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment