Monday, July 16, 2012

Reality is setting in

Oh Man! I know my blog is usually so positive...But i am starting to freak out a little! Im working like a mad man, packing, trying to figure out whats going on with my apartment, and trying to figure out a start date for my job! I am a little flustered and focusing is really hard! I miss my husband so much and its really started to get hard. He really balances me out. This time next month i will already be on my way to the east coast! Although i am so excited for our new adventure. I find that im running into the "last time" factor. The last time ill be visiting my family and friends from home. The last time ill be at my parents house and hanging out with them. The last time my roommate and i go out to our favorite show at the bar. Every time i am having fun, i feel this way. I am semi packed at the house. Just getting rid of a few last items. Found out that we have to have all of the money to move, and then we will get reimbursed for all expenses. Hubby has one day of leave for every 350 miles traveled. So we will have to power pack the truck. Im just trying to keep in mind the positives. I have a wonderful husband, Im moving with my best friend, I get to see all new things, I get to live by the beach :), I have a job over there, My husband has a wonderful opportunity, I get to road trip cross country, and I get to start a new life (my way, no influences) Making my own happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment