Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back home!

Went to my home town for the weekend! Had a blast! Saw my two best friends, had some great times! I back now and feeling the pressure! The dates are always so unsure! My hubby will be back either wednesday the 15th or the next wednesday! So i cant really set anything in stone until like right before! This whole navy endeavor is really teaching me some patience i am learning to just go with the flow, and when the flow sucks and the current tries to take me down stream, I paddle like hell! :) I told myself i wouldnt buy any more crap, since im pretty well packed, BUTTTTT i came home with an awesome new coffee table, a statue of a basset hound (NOODS) and a bunch of new clothes. DANG! Oh well :) This is going to be a crazy week! I put in my 2 weeks on wednesday! and then i go to chicago the day after my last day for graduation! Cant wait to see Hub! He wrote me this weekend and he got the rate he wanted as well! Machinist Mate? No clue what that is, but im proud! Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. way to learn to flow! it can't be easy, but i'm sure it's much easier than wishing you could make things happen when/how/where/like you want them to. excited for you to get to see your hubster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee you always put a smile on my face! Notice my blog is plastered with your lovely art! You are so fabulous! Maybe you will get a chance to come to South Carolina to take pictures when we decide to have babies! :) Love and hugs! Hope California is a blast!

    ReplyDelete