Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Its the Final Countdown Ba da da daaa

So today i did a whole lot of nothing! :) I worked until 6, but that pretty typical, then i went tanning! That was the most relaxing 12 min i have had in like 2 months! lol I am pretty packed for the most part. Just need the truck! I am realizing the time is closer than i thought. Because i have 4 week exactly, minus 3 days in my hometown, 3 days in chicago, working the other 2 saturdays on top of 40 hour work weeks! I dont feel as silly packing so early. My goal is to have this place packed and waiting by the door by the time my hubby rolls in. The reason being, he has 1 day, ONE DAY, to pack and hit the road, i really dont want to see him waste one day walking up and down our stairs. I would much rather see him having a beer with his dad and relaxing. I will have the moving truck packed and outside our house the day before he gets here. That way he can just relax! :) Nicest wife EVER! I am still working on packing up my closet. I have some more space bags (Muhahaha) but i like having options, so i gave up silverware instead lol. My goal right now, STOP BUYING MORE CRAP! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment