Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy busy busy

Anyone who knows me can attest for this. I tend to jump the gun, lol but for a move across the united states. I feel like packing couldn't start soon enough... Unfortunately I'm very efficient with packing these days. So therefore I am almost completely packed. And I have 3 weeks lol. I still have some stuff to go donate and try to sell, but for the most part stuff is ready to toss into the truck! Thank god for my father in law, taking care of booking the moving truck and trailer to tow the jeep. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to pack my mass amounts of shoes!! I tried to fill my suitcase.. I got like 4 pairs of my 50! Haha so on to the next idea. We have to drive a min of 350 miles a day, but we plan on pushing through and having some time on the sc end to get settled. I start my job the last week in August (tentative) so wish me luck on having a stress free last few weeks!! Going to my home town for the last time this weekend! Can't wait to see my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment