Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Military ID card or Mugshot?

My military ID photo is worse than any drivers license photo i have ever seen! FYI Smile in the photo. I was not so sure, so i just sat there. HA! Any wives going into this.. Make sure your ID is changed into your married name. Really easy process though! I thought it would be a large ordeal, so i was waiting there at the crack of dawn and i was out in 15 min! 29 days until i get to see my hubby! The whole basic training experience has been a new one for us! But we are coping with it and trudging on! Halfway mark! My goal with this blog is to put out there how things happen.  I know i have been so anxious with this process and would have liked a play by play from someone in my position! So i'm hoping to give some one some peace of mind! I have an extremely positive attitude about the move and this new lifestyle! I have heard that this can be a fun lifestyle or a hard one, all depending on your attitude! So therefore i have made the decision to make this a fun life! I want to see new things and go on adventures with my best friend! I will blog as we go! Ill keep this updated with move information, housing, and resources! I have done ALOT of research and asked a lot of questions! Feel free to comment with questions! I will get back asap! No Negative Nancys! The Navy is a great opportunity and has been a life saver for us!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment