Friday, July 13, 2012

Moving Update!

Good and bad news! I got a letter from Kenny today (good news) and found out i get to see him sooner (better news) BUT.. I am moving sooner than expected! I return from Chicago on the 11th in the evening time, Kenny will arrive in portland on wednesday! We will be leaving the next day. We will be leaving Eugene on August 16th. He will have our house by the time he gets back to Eugene! I have to pretty much be packed by then. I have already started packing the stuff i dont use much, and i am also slimming down our stuff. Seeing as though we have accrued a lot in the last few years! Needing to donate a bunch of dog stuff lol! Spoiled girls! And going through some old clothes. Im so ready to be with my Hubby again! Being apart makes you take a second look at a relationship :) In a great way! I am buying a new camera tomorrow, a fancy pants one at that! So be on the lookout for lots of pictures! :) Hope you all had a great friday! Hasta Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment